home > tools >data recorders > Isuzu Power Link 7 Data Recorder

Isuzu Power Link 7 Data Recorder

Isuzu Power Link 7 Data RecorderIsuzu Power Link 7 Data Recorder
Description

Product ID # 01-200-002

OEM Enhanced data tool was designed as a Flight Data Recorder to capture those intermittent problems. It has nice long cable that can be tucked under dash, carpeting, etc to keep it out of the way while driving.

Manufacturer: Isuzu / Kent Moore
Contents: Isuzu PL7 Data Access Module, OBD2 Interface Cable, Manual, software CDs

 

PRICE: $189.95
       Air Bag (SRS) Factory / Dealer Service Tools

       Chrysler / Miller        General Motors / Kent Moore       Isuzu / Kent Moore
 


Professional mechanics know that about 80% of the vehicles that need diagnostics are pretty much straight forward diagnostic and repair situations. However the other 20% can really become frustrating especially when the problems are intermittent.

As a professional mechanic, you can not afford to spend excessive time trying to find these intermittent problems, thus you need a way to “catch” that problem when it occurs.

Just attach the Power Link 7 to the OBD II interface on the vehicle and have the client drive the car until the problem shows up. While the client is driving his vehicle,Power Link 7 is constantly monitoring and recording data. When the problem occurs the Power Link 7 locks in the data.

This tool can be used as an enhanced data real time diagnostic tool. Or remove it from the vehicle, attach it to pc via a RS232 to RJ45 cable (sold seperately).This simple procedure can save the professional mechanic lots of time and prevent the unnecessary replacement of good parts.

Click Here to read about the included software

view cart button  

Right Tools
           Design, Function & Price

To service today's vehicles requires tools tools that are affordable, offer increased functionality for professional mechanics that can do the job today, tomorrow and into the future. Here are tools that offer reliabilty, increased functions, and better design all at an affordable price that we as fellow professionals have come to rely on.

All quoted shipping is Standard Class to North America only. Contact us for all other shipping quotes before purchase.

  • 2x80s bluetooth obd2 scan tool

    Wifi Scantool $99.95

  • Excellent Graphical ScanTool Software

    OBD2 Spy

  • 12 volt test light

    12Volt Test Light $19.95

  • centech automotive digital multimeter

    Centech $59.95

  • Specifications for obd i and obd 2 sensors

    Specifications $149.95

Customers Found These Products Helpful

     New Products